Summary of the Position – Junior PS Engineer
Job ID: 137444 | North America – Virtual Office
The Junior PS Engineer is responsible for customer implementations, support and troubleshooting the Blackchair platform and supporting technologies.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The initial primary objective of the Junior PS Engineer is to gain knowledge of the Blackchair platform and begin to apply problem solving skills. Begins to understand Blackchair software operation and how solutions integrate into the contact center space on premise and cloud. Focuses on developing good communication & presentation skills (both oral & written), and is a demonstrated team player. Capable of working with limited supervision remotely or at a client’s site.
- Minimum 0-2 years Technical, hands on Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Windows Server software
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL)
- Java, PHP, VB, C++
- Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunications at a bachelor level, or equivalent work experience
- Basic level of understanding at the practical level of databases and programming languages
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in complex projects and make difficult decisions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Travel as required – 85%
We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you’re passionate about working hard and having fun while doing it, apply today and begin your journey with Blackchair! Blackchair is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our growth. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.